- In Illinois, DC, NY, and NJ police only kill black people
- Cop who pointed gun at, and threatened to kill protestors/journalists has resigned (x)
- Riverfront Times seeks juvenile records for Darren Wilson
- Gov. Nixon requests help from SBA for businesses affected by Ferguson
- Ferguson Police Chief, now international “bad guy”, wants to help his city move forward
- Canfield residents light candles where Mike Brown was murdered every night
January: Selfie Olympics
February: Flappy Bird
lets see how the rest of the year goes
March: No Oscar for Leonardo DeCaprio
April: it’s a metaphors, you’re a metaphors, we are a metaphor, if I see another metaphor I’m going to kill someone
Wonder how July is gonna be
i will keep reblogging this each month
I AM THE QUEEN
The only time she’s ever had a problem is when she went to America once and passport control there couldn’t understand the concept.
So Buckingham Palace had to fax over a confirmation that yes she is the Queen
"You are great, don’t let anyone tell you different."
Happy birthday to my favorite donut and snake habitat expert. We’re all so proud of you, Liam. <3
Georgian First Grader Beaten and Sexually Assaulted by Male Classmates…School Says Boys Just “Rough Housing”
Valdosta - Three first grade boys kept a female classmate outside after recess by hiding in the woods, pushing her face first into the ground. The victim, whose name is being withheld, has suffered scarring to the right side of her face from broken tree branches and rocks that she was allegedly assaulted with both physically and sexually.
The victim was able to escape the male classmates after fifteen minutes of torture, running into a fifth grade classroom and alerting a teacher of what had happened. The principle of the elementary school said he had a “man to man” talk with the boys and their parents, giving them two days of suspension. He neglected calling the local authorities claiming “it did not seem like a police matter, just simple rough housing gone a little too far”.
The parents of the victim are looking to press charges on the boys for sexual and physical assault, as well as a possible law suit against the school district. District superintendent was not available for comment.
This is called rape culture you guys. The girl was 7 years old and they called it “rough housing” between boys.
Please boost this post! People NEED to hear about this.
- Having sex every day.
- Saving sex for your wedding night.
- Never having sex.
- Having sex with different people.
- Having sex with one person.
- Having sex with a person of your same gender.
- Loving sex.
- Hating sex.
- Being loud.
- Being quiet.
The only thing wrong with sex?
When it’s not consensual.
Because that’s not sex. That’s rape.
Reblogging again because this post is so important.
WHY IS WALKING PAST STRANGERS SO STRESSFUL
Reminding you that with a single click you can:
- feed the hungry
- provide a free mammogram
- give food and care to a shelter animal
- provide a homeless veteran with a meal
- fund alzheimer’s research
- fund diabetes research
- provide books for children
- protect wildlife habitat
It’s completely free.
i dont understand the stereotype that women are obsessed with shoes, like have u ever met a high school boy